- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
what is UTI corporate bond fund?
UTI Corporate Bond fund is an open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in AAA and AA+ rated corporate bonds
Why Should I Invest in corporate bond fund?
•Investor who want to build their core debt portfolio for the medium term investment horizon can look at investing in UTI Corporate Bond Fund
• Conservative investing looking for seeking optimal return with relative stability may look at UTI Corporate Bond Fund as the fund invests in highly rated debt instruments
How to Invest in UTI corporate bond fund?
Investors can simply log on to utimf.com or use UTI Mutual Fund Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach your mutual fund distributor, financial advisor or various online platform for investments.
Tax Implication on UTI corporate bond mutual funds
UTI Corporate Bond Fund will attract capital gains tax if the redemption value is more than the purchase price. The gains can either be short term or long term in nature.
If you hold units for 3 years or less, the gains made are subject to Short-Term Capital Gains Tax and are taxed as per your income slab. If you hold the units for more than three years, the gains are subject to Long-Term Capital Gains Tax which is taxed at 20% and you would get the benefit of indexation (available to debt funds). Indexation accounts for the effect of inflation in the acquisition purchase cost i.e. the purchase price is increased to adjust for inflation (using an index provided by the Government) before calculating the capital gain. Thus, it reduces the overall tax liability.
What are the benefits of investing in UTI Corporate Bond Fund?
• UTI Corporate Bond Fund would invest high credit quality instruments (min. 80% investment in AAA & AA+ rated instruments) • The fund aims to generate reasonable income and capital appreciation by investing in debt instruments with shorter maturity (1 to 3 years)