- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What are large and midcap funds?
Large and Mid Cap funds are equity funds investing primarily in a mix of large and mid-sized companies. These funds invest minimum of 35% of total assets each in equity & equity related instruments of large cap and mid cap companies.
What is the investment objective of UTI core equity fund?
The objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of large cap and mid cap companies. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
Who can invest in UTI core equity fund?
Suitable for Investors who wish to own a portfolio of both large & mid capitalisation stocks and Investors looking to build their core equity portfolio for long-term wealth creation.
What is the taxation on UTI core equity fund?
What are the benefits of investing in UTI Core Equity Fund?
The scheme is designed for such investors who seek exposure to a portfolio of investing in both large and mid market capitalization stocks following a value style of investing in its approach. The Fund makes conscious efforts of reducing the volatility in the portfolio returns through a well-diversified portfolio and avoids sector as well as stock concentration. The Fund endeavours to deliver consistent returns, emphasis on diversification so as to ride out volatility.