No Results Found
ETF Real Time iNAV
|Fund Name||Real Time iNAV||Previous Day NAV||Change|
|Exchange Symbol||Security Name||Portfolio Deposit||Price||Portfolio Value|
- The above portfolio is for creation unit size of 5,000 units for UTI NIFTY ETF, 2,000 units of UTI SENSEX ETF, 10,000 units of UTI NIFTY NEXT 50 ETF, 15,000 units of UTI S&P BSE Sensex Next 50 ETF and 10,000 units of UTI Bank ETF respectively
- Cash to be deposited / received with Creation application ( Basket mode) : B+D+E
- Cash to be deposited / received with Redemption application ( Basket mode) :B-F-G
- If Cash Component is positive investor has to pay while creation and will receive on redemption.
- If Cash Component is negative investor will receive on creation and will pay during redemption.
- This is an indicative amount of cash to be deposited / received.The actual cash component applicable on the date of purchase / redemption may vary on account of market movements, expenses etc. The difference will be collected / paid in cash.
- Transaction charges payable by the investor per creation/redemption request and will be as decided by the AMC at the time of transaction.
- Cash component as applicable on the date of purchase / redemption will be collected / paid.
- Investor other than Authorized Participants and Large Investors can also directly approach AMC for redemption of units if :
- Traded price of the ETF units is at a discount of more than 3% for continuous 30 trading days or
- Discount of bid price to applicable NAV over a period of 7 consecutive trading days is greater than 3% or
- No quotes available on exchange for 3 consecutive trading days or
- Total bid size on the exchange(s) is less than half of the creation units size daily, averaged over a period of 7 consecutive trading days.
*Dividend rate per unit
|Fund Name||Gross Dividend||Net Individual||Net Company||Net Others||Date|