- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What are overnight mutual funds?
UTI Overnight Fund is an open ended debt scheme investing in a portfolio of overnight securities having a maturity of one day.
How do I invest in overnight mutual funds?
Investors can simply log on to utimf.com or use UTI Mutual Fund Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach your mutual fund distributor, financial advisor or various online platform for investments.
How are overnight funds taxed?
An Overnight Fund will attract capital gains tax if the redemption value is more than the purchase price. The gains can either be short term or long term in nature.
If you hold units for 3 years or less, the gains made are subject to Short-Term Capital Gains Tax and are taxed as per your income slab. If you hold the units for more than three years, the gains are subject to Long-Term Capital Gains Tax which is taxed at 20% and you would get the benefit of indexation (available to debt funds). Indexation accounts for the effect of inflation in the acquisition purchase cost i.e. the purchase price is increased to adjust for inflation (using an index provided by the Government) before calculating the capital gain. Thus, it reduces the overall tax liability.
What are the benefits of investing in UTI overnight fund?
• UTI Overnight Fund is highly liquid in nature as investments are made in securities having a maturity of one business day
• UTI Overnight Fund does not carry an exit load which makes them a preferred investment avenue for investors looking to make the most of their idle money at home or in a bank.